Website https://twitter.com/Ancenta3 Ancenta Cleaning Services
Ancenta is an MBE certified commercial cleaning services company.
As an Ancenta Office Cleaning Technician, you’ll have more than a job, you will join a team that values each other.
We believe that our success depends on our team members job satisfaction and the people they work with. Our goal is to meet career oriented, enthusiastic, hardworking, and dependable individuals who would like to join our team.
What do you need to be a successful Office Cleaning Technician at Ancenta?
- Previous experience in office building cleaning is a plus but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to maintain positive professional relationships with co-workers in a team environment and take direction from supervisor(s).
- All candidates must pass a background screening.
- Be detail oriented and likes to take initiative.
Our promise to our employees is to provide:
- Ongoing training and extra support throughout your first few weeks.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Honest and fair treatment by management and coworkers.
- Free and open communication to hear suggestions or concerns.
- All the materials and tools required for you to do a good job.
- A consistent schedule.
How will you serve our clients?
A General Office Cleaner is responsible for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, lobby area, etc.
- Wipe down surfaces including countertops, fixtures, glass, mirrors, windows, and office furniture.
- Remove trash.
- Replenish paper towels, soaps, and toilet paper rolls.
- Sweep, wet mop, and vacuuming of floors.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Represent Ancenta with a friendly and courteous demeaner.